Independent Marketing Consultant
At Ecinch-L we’re all about people! We look at Independent Marketing Consultants as a part of our team and we’re looking for talented people that share the same values as we do; Passion, Teamwork, Integrity, and Fun!
Our Independent Marketing Consultants are responsible for prospecting businesses in their assigned designated territory to develop new business. Independent Marketing Consultants will reach his or her business targets through effective management within their territories and with physical visits to customer sites. After securing the targeted accounts Independent Marketing Consultants will take on a consultative role to facilitate and maintain the client in order to preserve residual income while continuing to develop new business. Passion, Teamwork, Integrity and Fun! are essential for this role.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Ecinch-L’s services and pricing structures.
• Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
• Build contacts and relationships with business decision makers and referral sources.
• Determine customer needs and propose appropriate marketing package.
• Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
• Facilitate, train, maintain and deliver the appropriate levels of customer service to satisfy the needs of the customer while continually developing new business.
• Regularly meet with Sales Management to provide feedback of sales activities, progress on objectives and status of existing and prospective customers.
• Meet or exceed business sales / revenue goals.
We are seeking talented graphic designers to design and create professional looking marketing material for our clients and the company. This individual will provide innovative concepts and graphic design to meet companies needs, enhance our brand image and marketing efforts for both our company and our clients.
The ideal candidate will be well rounded, enthusiastic and eager to learn and contribute to the growth of Ecinch-L and meet the needs of our clients. Candidates must have attention to detail and a keen eye for design.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Skilled with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver or some other HTML design platform.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Able to take direction and be flexible with change
• Able to meet project deadlines and business objectives
• Primary responsibility is to create and edit flyers, postcards and HTML email templates and post all material to the Ecinch-L repository.
• Create visual content for print and online marketing
• Meet and coordinate with clients to satisfy custom design requests from clients.
Bachelor degree or equivalent in graphic design or equivalent work experience preferred.
3-5 years prior Marketing or work experience is required.